Wednesday, December 9, 2009

08.12.09-09.12.09

08.12.09

Tuesday~
its a very tough day for me
for working full shift
after 3 days off!!!!
OH GOD~~it feels lik shit~~~




had lunch with Ilmi n Quayum at Mcd
i tot they cheat on me xOO
ask me go Mcd and ran out to mamak = =
luckily~~they came back after tat
went to bank only~~~xDD




Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe =D
My favorite xDD
I like Ilmi's twister fries lorrrrr
makan manyak manyak xDD


Dinner with the two sisters =)
long time no chat
girls talk will never ends ^^
even forget about the time to go back to work xO
its okay for once a while x)


damn tired after work
yet still nid to rush my homeworks = =
got tuition the next morning!!!
struggled betweem Bio n Karangan
errrrr
sry "small teacher"~
i giv up bio xD

I finished up my rumusan n karangan~
before going to bed =)
gd girl ^^

******************* 失忆分割线 *******************

09.12.09

so hard to wake up in the morning
feels my body temperature abit high zzz
hope tat it will b better afterwards



dgn bangganya~~~
i passed up my homeworks xD


freazing cold larr
forget to bring my sweater T^T
stupid air corn



nah~~
to those who had graduate
tis is the logo~~xD
never seen before right?haha


mom came and went to Maybank to open acc
to recieve my salary xO
who knows
I didnt bring my I/C!!!!
WTF~~~~~~~
hav to take taxi home = =


after tat went to Maybank again
thx ah liang =)
WAT THE SHOOT
still nid wat sijil kelahiran!!
= =
why is it so troublesome?!
its juz a bank acc = =
zzzz
wat to do?
hav to wait till nxt monday again
zzzz


还记得以前养过一只公鸡一只母鸡
后来把他们都送出去了
那位aunty后来把母鸡生出来的蛋给妈妈
她不敢吃
却私底下煮了给我吃!!!
WTF~!!!!!!
我吃了我的孙啊!!!!
鸡蛋糕 = =
接近10年的事情
如今真相大白了 = =



so many new stock today
staff not enough
one ppl in one counter
OMG
so tired n sleepy
so many old stock haven clear but still importing new stock
aikzzzzz


use break time to do some of the add maths homework
forgot all formulaes edi
T^T
how how how???


start to sneeze nonstop already
damn
i dun wanna sick now = =
i haven finish my post lehh
lolx

nvm
bed time
nitex

10.12.09 12.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment