Friday, November 13, 2009

13.11.09


have a sweet date with my girls today =)
I really had a very enjoyable day hanging out with u all
I miss this kind of feeling,
seriously n sincerely speak out deep from my heart


gathered at Zi's house around 10am

*processing xD

*while waiting lolx

prepare ourselves n dressings lolx
we didnt do tat for such a long time,didnt we? ^^
used up almost 2 hours on tat
LMAO
well~girlss..u know~xD
reached greenbox on time =D


sang for 3 hours =X
i tot 4 hours = =
I dun think we sang,thou
Scream/Shout is the best word to describe the whole process xD
yet i enjoyed it much HAHA
no stress no stress no stress~~~
we all releasing our stress~=D


after singing
went to toilet =w=++
things MUST be done in the toilet
camwhore xDDD


MY BELOVED ONES

- Xin May -




- Kai Qi -





- Hui Zi -





then we headed to 3rd floor
hav our "big head sticker" xD
awww
not satisfied with the result larrrr
I mean the look of mine lolx
not suppose to slp late last night xO
next time must hav a gd take arr =)


after tat,we went TS
hanging around as it starts to rain
we cant go to Lrt station
so we stopped by Marybrown
we're such a big fans of it~~
since the first time we stepped in
every single time we come,we will visit it xD
the chicken chop very nice de lor~~~lolx


we went around TS looking for remover
get myself an OXY5 cover xD
tat was recommended by Qi
if i cant get rid the pimples
I choose to cover it lolx


dad picked us up around 6pm
reached home around 7pm
damn tired~my eyes are so heavy lolx
but still nid to attend HG
OH MAN~~
wat to do~~
IM COMMITED TO GO HG =X
*remarks on Jeremy xP
God bless to those who are absent n sick =)


well,
its time for bed now
starts my very first day working tomorow
wish me gd luck =)
nitex
ciaoz ^^



14.11.09 12.45am

4 comments:

  1. 你化妝來?樣子更恐怖……那個黑眼圈……=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. 眼睛 = =
    很鬼死hurt咯~~~
    那个是眼袋来的 lolx 黑色的眼袋 xD
    没有睡觉是这样的啦 = =

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈………我以為你已經習慣我的惡言惡語……xD
    索理索理…… XD

    話說……最近我的眼袋夜深了很多…… >.<
    眼疾又差不多要復發了…… T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我是习惯了~习惯了也不代表不会hurt的不是~?!lolx

    看太多不该看的东西叻
    生眼针
    哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete