Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I love reading other's love story,
like seriously! I can indulge myself just to stalk their blogs or facebook updates for the whole day lol
Those sweetness overflown through words, you can never underestimate the power of words.

But, there's one thing about it.
Well you know, sometimes people's love story doesn't guarantee to have a happy ending as fairy tales.
They fight, they fall, they leave.
It hurts.
Really, it hurts. Me.

I'm afraid, that every words I've read,
every emotions I've feel,
will happen to me anytime.
Too much love I have for him, which I couldn't afford to lose.
or maybe, I can afford to, yet it's just sad. Freaking fucking sad.

Love stories are good, sad endings are bad.
Always pray for myself to have a good ending, like how the prince and his princess would be.

2 comments: