Thursday, July 15, 2010

NS

since yesterday,I saw some ppl checked the NS list already
but when I msg 15888
there is no reply xO
it replied.
ermm something like ask me to send another msg to another code
well,watever it is. IT DIDNT REPLY = =


this morning,
crowds were discussing about it =X
after 9am only can get the result
OMG
I waited waited n waited
No reply at all!!!
keep ask ShiQin help me msg again lolx
finally~~~~~~~~~~~
she gav me the answer tat NS replied =D

RM0.20: PLKN: Taniah! 930211xxxxxx terpilih menyertai PLKN siri 8/2011.
Petempatan pelatih akan dimaklumkan kemudian. =D

GOSH
I was so happy!!!
Keep on laughing xD
hahaha until now I still feel very excited =D


most of them didnt kena,as they wish~
but some of them that doesnt wish for it,kena also~
too bad~
I get wat I want x)


u can congratx me hehe
tats all for today ^^
Im happy HAHA


I think mom's gonna start mummbling around when I tell her tonight =X
Dad gave me a very calm respond
becareful. Hows ur studies then?

AWWW figure it out after I get my SPM results =D
anyhow,Im OFF to NS nxt yr~~~~~~
yuhooo~~~~
Crystal is going NUTSS x)
muahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment