Monday, July 12, 2010

12.07.10

WHAO.
I did had a scary post previously eh?
Scares him too lolx
Yes,those are stupid thoughts
but its still in my mind.
I'll try to eliminate it off my brain,
as I promised,k? =]


I wont b doing such dumb stuffs to myself
as I'm affraid of pain =X
N also,
as long as u're being with me.
My only comfort. only shed.
I feel terify to lose u madly =[
yet,theres exceptions too
dun u dare to leave me ^^
I'm crazy~u know tat haha


Things turns brighter with ur companion
feel much more secure with u around.
dun worry too much,k?
I'm ok =]


OHHH~
Did I ever mentioned tat I love the day counting thingy below my blog's title?
haha
I really hearts it
whenever I open my bloggie
I see our days keep on counting =]
Time flies without mercy~
Its 200th day x)
still non-stop counting~
heading to the 300th,400th and so on
I love You, soh lou =]


No comments:

Post a Comment