Monday, December 7, 2009

06.12.09

another offday of mine =D
how can i spend my offday juz only going to church~?!
lolx

after church
went KLCC with May x)

actually i wanted to drop by and visit Onn Gie
since she's having presentation in PetroSains
but too bad
nid to buy tickets to go in T^T
so.......
SRY YA ONN GIE~~~
I really wanted to pay u a visit xOO




the decorations at KLCC is really nice
I love the sweet house xD
n the present hahaha


hang around at Kinokuniya xO
some books really catched my eyes
I wanna buy!!!!!



escpecially tis book
OMG
tis girl is actually a GUY!!!!
seriously
OH MAN
Im interested with "her" story =w=++



hmm hmm
attracted by the cover x)




while walking pass by Miss Watever
thinking of paying Suet Yen a visit =D
cant find her anywhere worrrr
thn only i know tat she's off today
cheh~~~
nahhhhh
dun say tat I didnt visit u arrrrr
I DID~~~
prooved up there~~with May's hand xD


after tat
May's family left us to hang around a little longer at KLCC
they'll picked us up later
we hav a little walk =)
well
both of us are not really so into shopping
but more into chatting xD
so we sat down n hav a chit chat


damn hungry larrrr
ate roti boy =X
fresh roti boy coming out from the oven ler!!!
GOOSHHH
i love roti boy x)


while waiting for May's sister to pick us up~
we went to Toy story xDDD
my wish~~hehe



yorrrr
i wan tat bear!!!!!!!!!!!
so huge so fury so Q~~
T.T
RM499.99
WTF~~~~
i wan u i wan u i wan u
T^T


followed Wyng jie go to lawyat to repair computer
passed by PAVILION~~~
ohoho
vixy~~~i got visit u de arr~~~
passed by outside lar
=w=+


reached home around 8pm
freaking tired man
zzz
mayb i should really stay at home when i hav my offdays?
hmm
nahhhh
I wanna go out xD
its holiday x)



07.12.09 08.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment