Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Michael jackson

honestly
Im not a big fan of MJ

after watching
《This Is it》
theres jz a couple word i wanna express
MJ ROCKX~
yea he always do =)

Losing MJ
is the greatest lose of every human
seriously
he's definately the most talented artist in the world man!!!!!
no MJ no pop







few songs tat I hearts =D
didnt know tat I would fall in love with his song lolx
especially 《human nature》n《man in mirror》


I still remember my first performance in kindergarten was
《heal the world》
haha


he's such a perfectionist
all the dance movement
song records
woosh
damn nice wei
too bad he cant make it to his final concert =(


well
if u hav a chance
go ahead n watch it =)

*the goverment will do it.. "they" will do it..
"they" who?
its about US..everything starts from US*
love the nature before it ends

R.I.P MJ

gd nite everyone
\*^w^*/
05.11.09 12.11am

No comments:

Post a Comment