Wednesday, November 4, 2009

04.11.09

yeah
today is holiday =D
having a damn free morning haha
actually i planned to slp until 12pm =X
but my mom screamed so loud to ask me bring her keys at 10am = =
WTH~~
she locked herself outside the house by throwing the keys inside the house
lolx ur girl is speechless,mom


lay back on the bed day dreaming
get down from bed around 11am
watched 《charmed》


feel so free n bored lolx
mayb a planless holiday doesnt seems to suit an active me after all
*sigh*
Read back some of the posts of mine
so many things had happen for the past few months
memories are still freshly caught in mind
as everything juz happened yesterday

day we practised dance
day of Jamuan PBC
day i used to hang out,BBQ,countdowns
its in the past

duhhhhhh
getting myself emo again


after reading my old posts
feeling lik wanna blog in english again =X


Hui er asked me to ask for job together at King's last nite
i accepted since im free today =)
for money's sake indeed xD


thinking of asking job at Isetan at the first place
hmm
the plan is still on
but King's the cake shop
seems kinda interesting too =)
gaining different experience is good
hehe
Standing staring n waiting for customer to buy stuff is freaking bored man =X

RM3.75 per hour
hmm..salary is lesser than Isetan KLCC =3=
yet
nearer
nid not spending too much on transpot or lunch
can save up some pocket money given by dad
different experience
=D
yea
Im on~xD
well anyway..
its too early for me to cheer eh =X
hav to wait for interview call xO
Bless me God ,Amen




I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me
Papa, paparazzi


tada~sharing songs again =D
lady gaga
some of her songs are quite nice
yet some of her songs are kinda irritating me xO
for me larrrrr..
*no offense to all lady gaga's fans,k? =X
dun sue me lolx

she's a talented singer thou
tat's a fact =)

going out for movie later with mom =)
Michael Jackson This Is It

King of Pop
heard many good comment of tis movie
looking forward to it =)


Maths exam tomorow =X
Im already in relaxing mode xD
nyway
Good luck n Gambade ^w^

*changed blogging format,everything stick to the left xO
kinda..not so used to it =X
04.11.09 07.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment