Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17.11.09

by the time i reached my hp
11.44am
lolx
i tot its only 8am~~~
feel lik continue my sweet dream but my mom starts her lecture already
zzz


ohohoho
the sky is blue
my mood is good
dalala dalala~~xD
offday offday~
wat should I do~?


hmm hmm
ate sweet corn while start to surf the web
helped Qi upload pic n Vix edit songs
then staring at the com
ntg to do on9 also
zzz
watched anime until 3am yesterday night
feel sleepy
but i cant used up my offday jz lik tat,can I?
no way~~~


start to think how to solve my msn problem
= =
damn those bastard tat hack my msn
thx to fren on forum
remind me to reset my password =)
finally solved
ohohoho~
can sign in my msn =D


if i cant solve my msn
i think i wont sign up a new one already
Im Too Lazy to do anything xD


after tat
keep on chating on msn
replying comments at fs tat are left months ago
lolx


FB
wan to open a acc or not?
sign up one jz for fun
n leave it abandon?
hmmm
lets think all over again


Full shift tomorow tomorow n the day after tomorow
wat lunch box should i bring?
duhhhhh
ask a cooking idiot to think about lunch box
wat a joke zzz
y dun i jz leave it to mom =X
hope tat she wont ignore me xD


SPM starting tomorow
Good Luck to all form5 frenz
Gambade ^^
ALl the Best ya~~
full support to all of u =)



不是在说你
不是在说你
不是在说你

不要对号入座
绝对不可以对号入座


17.11.09 06.15pm

2 comments:

  1. kakacaucau here sin, surprise leh?turn 2 me give u surprise now~~><

    ReplyDelete
  2. xDD war really suprise norrr~~~~xD

    ReplyDelete