Monday, November 16, 2009

16.11.09

deng deng deng~
today work noon shift
planned to go to schul in the morning
but then ended up lying on the bed until 10pm
lolx
too tired to wake up


prepared myself n had my lunch
went to schul around 11pm
can hear teacher's loud voice on the way
form5 students are arranging their table n chairs for SPM
luckily i didnt go to schul in the morning~
if not Im gonna involve in planting around the schul
Lolx
n i will be damn tired after working = =
lalala~
get papers tat i wanted =)
left EST n Physic
i think


starts to rain again
feel so cold in BO
break with others at food court
brought my own lunch box =D
then went giant with J as others are so quite during break zz


saw tis keychain at a stall
so Q !!!!

xDD
only one left~~~
who wan buy faster go buy~
i dun wan buy~~=X


I love to work after break
everyone seems to be more talkative at night xD
talk nonsense n wait for 10pm lolx


Kak Mal gave me a nick name



GOLD FISH
T.T
actualy BO is a ZOO xD
we hav monkey~beruang~iguana~
mcm mcm ada =D
but..
i wonder y she call me gold fish = =''


off tomorow =)
wat to do leh~~~
watch anime?
slp?
or?
aikz
watever lar~~~kekeke




When you see my face hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
When hear this song and you sing along oh you’ll never tell
Then you’re the fool, I’m just as well
Hope it gives you hell
When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell
You can sing along I hope that it will treat you well


Get it from J's hp
nice song =)
I heard tis song long time ago
but didnt really get a chance to dl it
teehehe
thx J ,help me much lar u~ x)


hope my smile will gives u hell
gives u hell

17.11.09 12.20am

2 comments:

  1. that's song is really super nice.
    as i listen it for hundred times above. xD

    ReplyDelete