Sunday, November 15, 2009

15.11.09

errrr
extremely tired today
kay,jz summarize my simple day
as my schedule would b almost the same started form yesterday
lolx


now
I woke up a bit late tis mormning
had a really bad stomachache
duhhhhh
tat made me more late to reach church for ushering = =


left service early n walked to AP
had my lunch at Mcd
then met Izam~who is trying to park his motor right in place xD
fulamak~~
i nearly forget to punch card!!!!
masuk early punch lewat
ishhhhhhhh
rugi~~ =3=


break time went to Mcd eat Choco Top xD
my dinner lolx
first time eating choco top~
duno the rules
didnt wait the chocolate to dry up xO
until the cashier ask me to lolx
raining heavily outside
went out n feel the rain
i mean
listen to the rain
kinda relax =)


duty at fitting room
OMG
i rather stand at the counter~~lolx
can fold n arrange clothes
fitting room ntg to do lar~~xD


my leg gone cramp 囧
worst than yesterday
OMG
when can i recover = =


chit chat
talk crap
kena tipu berkali-kali
end of my day =D


wanna prepare something for my break start from today
bread?sushi?or cake?
bread larr =)
easy to make xD


going to schul tomorow for results
when can i get all the results lehhh
haiz


yesterday keep calculating my salry n working time
calculate until damn emo = =''
so less~~ishhhhhh
but today I suddenly turned up positive xD
no more emo
lolx


MY MSN CANT SIGN IN!!!!!
PASSWORD INCORRECT!!!!!!

WTF?!!!
fflim72 cant
crysta_min0211 aso cant
WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFF
damn u msn!!!!!!!
force me change new mode
now change my password(?)
FFFFFF
grr


HP OUT OF CREDIT
sry for not replying any msges
LEAVE ME MSG ON FS
tats the only thing i left = =
or leave me ur msg on cbox,jz beside my blog
thx



seems lik my summary had FAILED
camwhored as ending
yeah


noob tired look
zzzz



15.11.09 11.15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment