Sunday, November 8, 2009

08.11.09

skipped church today =X
life goes so wrong without transport
lolx
okay,fine..its actually jz an excuse xO


not knowing wat to do for my morning
mom mumbles me awake from slp at 8am = =
n i slept at 3am last night!!!
WTF
I duno wat has gone into her
I jz know she's likes to make trouble out of ntg
and she always does it!!!
spoiling people's day
duuhhhhhh = =


alone at home
thinking of going AP to hand in my I/C n photo
but..Im kinda lazy to walk out of the house
so
ended up watching 《Kungfu hustle》 xD
ya i know
*Im very outdated
Downloaded for yrs yet didnt watched
finally~~I've used 2hours sitting still to finish it
lolx
ok ok lar..
skipped some bloody scene =X


then,went AP with mom at 4pm
she hang around at the book fair
I handed in my stuffs
Raymond,tat was incharged
asked me to bring him a photocopy of my UPSR n PMR results
WTH??
y izit so complicated wan 囧
part time nid so many things wan meh??
-.-''
well
to get tis job,
I seems having no right to choose but to obey eh?
hav to visit there once again after schul tomorow
*take me larrrrr lolx


懒人面

说了是懒人
还会买去读咩??lolx
连看都懒了的说~
等人煮会快一点 xD
*101%的懒人例子


met Mr.Dexter at Mcd
jz chatted on msn yesterday n he dun recognize me
so sad
I wanna cry d~~lolx


Mom ate my Spicy Mcdeluxe n gav me her Double cheese
lolx
although I like the cheese between them
I still prefer Spicy Mcdeluxe more hehe


feeling so bored today
a bit moody
duhhh
cheer up cheer up xO


2 days more for exam
n its all over =D
eik eik eik
Sunway~~yuhoo~~Sunway~~~xD
hope our "aunties" dun visit us tat day
if not
Im going to hit the wall to commit suicide
lolx

*oh ya,thx to Rong Yao help me settle the tough mission
muahahaha =w=+
the ice cream u owe me no nid d lar~~xDDD



random post
done
hahahahahahahahahaha
damn bored larrrrr = =
ishh




accidently found tis
kiap kiap ramai ramai kena menari~~
dengan movement amat seksi~~

LMAO

08.11.09 07.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment